Glass Tinting has multiple application purposes
Operators standing by to provide free phone quotes, Call Now 602-429-2172
Window glass tint, or film, is designed to improve the functionality of glass quickly and inexpensively. Window film is essentially a self-adhesive polyester film that is applied to the interior surface of glass. It’s used on the existing glass in automobiles, homes and commercial buildings in order to improve their solar control and safety.
True View™ professionals will come out to your home and give you a free quote on our tinting services. We use only the highest quality residential window tint available. There are many benefits to adding tint to any windows in your home:
- Lower energy costs - Window tinting can save you money on your energy bill because it minimizes heat and AC loss through your windows
- Fade Protection - Your carpets, drapes, furniture and upholstery are less likely to fade due to the decreased exposure to sunlight
- 90% decreased exposure to UV rays - Tinting will protect you and your family from the sun’s damaging effects because it cuts back on UV rays by over 90%
- Glare reduction - It reduces glare from the sun which can be bothersome at times
There are endless benefits of high quality window glass tinting for commercial properties and buildings, facility managers, restaurants and small business owners.
- Lower energy costs - Facilities of any size will save money by maintaining a balanced climate. Businesses will see an immediate return on window investment when commercial window tinting is installed by lowering the energy and operating costs every month.
- Comfortable work environment - Window tint will soften the light and balance the inside office temperature.
- Fade Protection - Window tint will help prevent the fading of merchandise, furniture, carpet, draperies and equipment.
If you live in Arizona, you know that window tinting is just simply a must; especially in those unbearable summer months where a thin film of darker tint can mean the difference between a cool car ride and getting into a scalding hot automobile. Nonetheless, protecting you from the heat is not the only benefit of window tinting.
- Avoid Overheating - Tint can help cool your car’s interior by nearly 60%
- Skin Protection - Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
- Safer Driving/Glare Reduction - Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other headlights, helping you drive safely.
- Enhanced Privacy - Tinting protects your privacy and contents within a car. What a burglar can’t see, he won’t steal.
- Prevents Cracking & Fading - Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade.
Contact True View™ today for a FREE QUOTE for all of your home, auto and commercial window tinting needs!